I decided that I had just too much on my plate to decide whether to eat the peas, carrots, corn or green beans first.. .so I made succotash!
I also realized that I was not utilizing the influence of my main muse… Katie… made all the difference in the world engaging her in the process. BTW, she SNORES big time! Even worse than my sister-in-law! (I’m gonna pay for that one).
Here is the result at this point:
- Clifford has a few potentially trip spoiling problems:
- Throttle position sensor Error codes in the computer
- Fuel temperature sensor error codes
- a drive tire that loses a lot of air in a short period of days
- a very out of round drive tire, too
- The Smart car rack has still not been added to Clifford so Merrily will probably have to drive it down, alone.
- 2 tires on DakotR need to get slow (probably bead) leaks fixed
Everything in here is piled with cast-offs from getting our paperwork from inside the house that we will need on the road, organized and filed in the cabinets. Katie is due for another Bromide level check Appointment with my urologist on the state of my kidney stones (When I take long drives and particularly when I swim in the surf any newly formed ones in certain parts of the kidneys tend to turn into “rolling stones” and that is a real buzz-kill for a vacation. All of the loose gear, like the computer, monitor, hard drives, table, chairs, etc. needs to be anchored. Since we reorganized the layout and eliminated the sofa and coffee table, we have not traveled off the jacks so I need to get it all stowed and do a test pull. Send a Mother’s day card to my Mom Get propane Get special food and meds for Katie for while we are gone. get refills ordered for my own meds for next week (everything seems to always run out at the same “wrong” time.) clean the gunk out of DakotR’s gutters… one more time. (Frankly, I think that more stuff falls out of southern trees in the spring than in the fall.) order anode rods for the hot water heater.
- order some new shoes exactly like what I wear all the time (if I can find them anywhere, now).
PUT DOWN TV and SATTELLITE DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Strikeout text is on items that have already been dealt with)
BTW, if you recognize the title of this post, then you are older than I am. If not, then you can update your retro knowledge from this site.