We were due to leave Rippling Waters CG today but.. we just decided that we would rather not… so we didn’t.
Weather has been quite comfortable and a hint of moisture in the air… and on everything else but no actual rain which is fine by me.
We will likely leave tomorrow and head for PipeStem State Resort park.. but not if we are not going to be able to get the Dancing With The Stars Results show, there, tomorrow night.
I managed to do a little fishing (catch and release, of course). First time I have actually gotten a line wet in a few years even though I always have my rig with me… I guess I am even more relaxed, here, than I have been in a very long time, so that’s a good thing.
We will see where tomorrow takes us.